Monday, November 4, 2013

Luna-Mii!

Simple look today, to start the week off... with items I have been dyyyying to use!! I have some outfits I've been waiting to do and put off because of HALLOWEEEEEN so this week is catchy up week! I have some super full outfits later in the week so let's enjoy the simplicity of this one, ne?



I'm wearing TSG's last skin gift, LUNA in Vampy, I added a little blush because it was too pale for me, but I really love the soft tones of this skin. It makes me feel like a pretty little doll. Outfit is from Lo*Momo though the blouse beneath it is a Violent Seduction blouse. I love the shape of the skirt and the coloring of the belt on this. Hnggg. This dress and many more are on SALE on the second floor of the Lo*Momo store. Some are as little as 90L so go get them biddies!~



THE GOODIES~

Body Stuffs;
::Hair::
15B in Copper5 by Eep
::Skin::
Luna in Vampy by The Sugar Garden

Clothing Stuffs;
::Blouse::
The Lolita Blouse in Sax by Violent Seduction
::Dress::
(Comes wity neck accessory, belt, and chest ribbon which was copied and used as hair ribbons)
Candy in Blue by Lo*Momo
::Stockings::
Striped Lace in Marshmallow by AviCandy
::Shoes::
Lolita Platforms in Baby Blue by The Sugar Garden

Extras && Accessories;
::Arm Band::
White Arm Ribbon & Bell by NoRe!
::Bracelets::
Ribbons & Pearls Bracelet in Baby Baby by Whippet & Buck
::Necklace::
My little Bow Necklace in Platnium by Pekka !!Gacha!!!
::Ring::
My little Bow Ring in Platnium by Pekka !!Gacha!!!
::Blush::
Starry Night Blush in Berry Soft by Baby
::Earrings::

Sure Earrings in White Gold by CR

0 comments:

Post a Comment